Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30, 2010

Whew! Today was a long but great day. Playgroup was held at the main playground so we walked there...a nice change from getting him in and out of the carseat! Of course at the playground he wanted to swing or get on the ground. I wasn't so sure about putting my 9 month old in the sandbox...he explores the world through his mouth so we swung, and swung...and swung. I had good conversations with the other moms and the anxiety and fear I have about how my son will feel with the new baby around have subsided (at least for nowPhotobucket)
We did not follow any of the meals from Gerber website. He only wanted to nurse today. After nap, Warner (my husband) was home and we went to Wal-Mart (I somehow lost V's pacifier between our house and the playground) and Lowe's. We got A-Z playmats, have you tried them? Our floors downstairs are hardwood so I hope I can put those down and he will stay on them while I'm cleaning the kitchen, cooking, sweeping our bedroom, etc.

Now we're at my parents' house! Warner had choir practice at 7PM and then went out to dinner with a few of the guys and the pastor. I miss having Friday evening with him, but V got to spend some time with my parents and little sister and of course they loved it. No pics to share today, but he did a lot of standing on his own (he sat down when I tried to take pictures).
My sister and I made Neiman Marcus bars. They spilled over in the oven but are still delicious...on top. They didn't cook all the way through!

Sorry there's not much to report. We used disposable diapers today instead of cloth. I wasn't sure how to change a cloth diaper at the playground if we had a messy one and then we went straight from Lowe's/Wal-Mart to my parents' house so I used the diapers they have at their house. Tomorrow we are going to our first wedding with V so I should have some interesting stories then!Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Tweet" this!