Friday, April 30, 2010

First Post

This is my first post. Normally I can write in my journal forever (or until my son notices I am not giving him my undivided attention :) ). I mean I wake up in the middle of the night with ideas of what to write about but don't whip out the computer for fear of waking up my son... that is, waking him up before he's slept for his normal 1.5 - 2 hours. Now that I've created this blog I think I've spent more time experimenting with different colors and l a y o u t s than combatting this blogging writer's block! I have so many things I'd like to talk about in this blog so I will give you a sneak peak, maybe that will get the creative juices flowing!

Current Interests:
  • Schedules
  • Breastfeeding
  • Extended Breastfeeding
  • Formula Feeding
  • VBAC vs Repeat C-Section
  • Cloth Diapering
  • Vegetarian Babies
  • 2 Under 2 (or 2 under 1 in my case :-O )
  • Co-Sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Tweet" this!