Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fearless Fridays

Photobucket
My fearless act of the week was...
cloth diapering full time!!!
It didn't go so well the first few nights. I used Gerber prefolds and rubber pants in the beginning. Thursday I used g-diapers with g-cloth and a terry cloth doubler and Friday I used Fuzzi Bunz with their insert plus a terry cloth doubler. The Fuzzi Bunz worked the best so I think I will use those during night from now on. I'm so excited to cloth diaper at night. I dunno why I am so happy but I feel proud. Photobucket

Photobucket

For the original "Fearless Friday" post, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! I started cloth diapering a little over a month ago, and it took me three weeks to get up the nerve to try it overnight. We were having pee leaks at naptime, even with an insert and a booster. During a #clothdiapers Twitter chat, someone from @bumgenius suggested I used their one-size pocket diaper (which I have two of) with two full size inserts, and it has been wonderful! Much better than the Fuzzi Bunz in my experience, which I use during the day. I've only had one leak with the BumGenius, and I think that was because I didn't get the diaper on tight enough around his waist.

    Congrats on cloth diapering full time!

    ReplyDelete

"Tweet" this!