Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 4, 2010

Photobucket
I was not so sure about how the day would turn out. It began with my son's poor gums bothering him, me finding out I have to pay $680 to get my air fixed or go the entire humid, miserable, hot, Virginia summer pregnant and without air in my car, and a bunch of other things. It didn't end this way though! Here are some highlights:
  • I forgot my ID at Applebees but was still able to get the deal so we got a strawberry lemonade and 3 meals (we each got 1 entree but I saved half of mine so Warner could have it for lunch tomorrow) for less than $3.00!
  • Earlier I planned our meals for the entire month, made a grocery list for what we needed and printed off coupons. We ended up saving $30 so we paid (about) $50 for food for the month! I'm so excited about this. My ultimate goal for food is not to buy anything without a coupon or that's not on sale. We'll see how this works out.
  • I was looking through blogs and found an amazing one. I got the courage to e-mail the owner and she was more than kind and so helpful!!!! (For example, you can thank her for my new background!) Check out The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom!
I promise you I will update the recipes, menu and cloth diaper stuff this week. I normally do it while V is sleeping but he's been very clingy this week and wakes up when I put him down (yup, I'm a co-sleeper). I don't mind holding him, he's been so busy mastering all of his new skills that I don't get to unless he's tired or we're around new people! When did my little baby turn into a little boy? Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Tweet" this!