Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scary Good Halloween Deals

Halloween is a weird time in my house. As a Christian, my parents weren't too thrilled about the meaning behind the day but as a kid I just wanted free candy (even though over half of it sat in my sister's and my candy drawer for years and years after :). Here are some deals that came my way. If you've tried them, let me know what you think and I will do the same! What are your thoughts about Halloween?

Vistaprint -- Halloween Tote
I love the business cards on Vistaprint.com but haven't ordered them because I don't have a business! They always have great deals though and the Halloween one is just as great. Get 1 free Halloween Tote Bag. Just pay shipping & processing. Create one-of-a-kind bag for a unique trick-or-treating experience.

MyFunCards -- Halloween Cards
I am horrible about sending cards but this seems really fun. There are new free Halloween eCards that have just been added! Hundreds of other eCards to choose from, too!

I'm not sure about you but having children really has tested my baking skills. There are so many events in which I must provide a snack and I feel compelled to bring festive ones. Let me know which one(s) you try!! Just sign up for the RecipeLion Quick and Easy Recipes and receive the free eCookbook.

Once again, my children are bringing out the child in me, although we didn't do too many Halloween crafts, I hope to do a ton of Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and other Winter holiday crafts.

If you (AREN'T like me) are still trying to be healthy despite the next few months of food filled holidays, try these recipes instead!

My husband's parents will be here this weekend and my mother-in-law never allowed my husband to go trick-or-treating so it will be an interesting weekend. If we can go without too much guilt, I will definitely post pictures!!!

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N ! ! !
RecipeLion

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Tweet" this!