Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekend Steals (Columbus Day)

This is my favorite time of year! It's beautiful outside, football is on almost 24/7 and we can bring out the crock pots and enjoy the smell of slow cooked food all day! :) There are also a lot of sales going on so I decided to spread my happy fall spirit (despite having bronchitis, yuck!) and share a few with you.

Chili's
We visit Chili's a few times a year but it is not our favorite restaurant but we saw this coupon and took advantage of it and are SO glad. The Chili's free queso and chips deal is AMAZING!!! We used this coupon and ordered food from the 2 for $20 menu. We ended up taking most of our food home and having it for dinner the next night. All you have to do is join Chili's email club to get the latest happenings, exclusive offers, and a FREE order of skillet queso and chips.

Groupon
Groupon always has good deals that I use. Just sign up and receive daily email with coupons for your local area with savings up to 90%. I will be sure to let you know of any deals I'm particularly fond of.

Click to Give
Cancer is something near and dear to my heart so I have always been involved in activities geared towards finding a cure. Now that I am home with the babies I have promised myself that I will dedicate some time to other causes. With Click to Give, you can do just that. I chose child abuse and (of course) cancer.

Buycostumes.com
Whether you celebrate Halloween, Dia de los muertos, Hallow Him, Fall Festival or something else, October (and early November) is the month for costumes. Will you or someone in your family dress up? I think we will go with a Winnie the Pooh theme this year! If you're still lookin', check out buycostumes.com! Use these codes for more savings:
VAMP10 - 10% off any order
Skull20 - $20 off Halloween costumes
MAD10 - 10% off $40 or more
bogo20 - Buy One Get One 20% off

Furniture Stores
Furniture stores are always looking for a reason to give discounts, check out the ones near you if you're looking to update your furniture. We are searching for kid friendly and living room furniture. Any suggestions?

Do you know of any more sales? If so, leave a comment with the store and a link if you have it. I'm planning on doing some major shopping this weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Tweet" this!