Friday, November 12, 2010

Fearless Fridays

Photobucket

My fearless act of the week was...
Establishing a bed time!!!!
My daughter has been sleeping 6 or more hours without waking each night and going to sleep on her own around 6:30 PM or 7:00 PM since she was born. We call her "knock-out Nadia" because if she is tired, she will sleep no matter how bright, noisy or uncomfortable it is.
My son fights sleep like it is his worst enemy. Getting him to sleep made me more exhausted than keeping up with him all day (which, I might add, is pretty exhausting!). He was going to sleep anywhere from 10:30 PM - 12:00 AM. This week I started out with trying to have him to sleep by 9:00 PM with the ultimate goal being 8:00 PM. Last night he was asleep by 8:17 PM!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

For the original Fearless Fridays post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Tweet" this!