Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Fun Trip!

Guest post written by Celine Marbles

Just the other day, I was online looking at www.HearingAidsByMiracleEar.com when I got a call from my daughter. She wanted to take a weekend out of town with my son-in-law and asked me if I would be willing to watch my grandchildren. Of course, I accepted. I love my grandchildren very much and I haven't had a chance to see them in quite some time. I had to quickly think about what I was going to do to entertain my two grandsons, and my husband helped me to come up with some good ideas. We made plans to take them to a basketball game in Madison Square Garden. However, we had to entertain the boys a day beforehand, as well.

We decided to take the boys to a local restaurant that serves all macaroni and cheese. What more could a child ask for in a lunch option? My husband and I actually found it to be excellent. My grandchildren raved over it and I suspect we will have to take them back again someday. Between the lunch place and the basketball game, I think our grandkids had a great time. I can't wait to have them back for another visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Tweet" this!