Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fearless Fridays


Photobucket
My fearless act of the week was...


I started my own business!



Okay, it isn't the next Saks or anything, but I am still proud. We could definitely use a little more money, I love beauty products and hate the thought of leaving my children with anyone for any amount of time so this seemed like the perfect opportunity. I am now a proud Avon representative and will keep you posted on my progress.

Photobucket

For the original "Fearless Fridays" post, click here.


E-mail me or visit my site if you'd like to look through a catalog! It's not just make-up! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I used to be an Avon Representative when I lived in the States, it was always so much fun to browse through the catalogs before anyone else. :) It may not be Saks, but you can turn it to be an almost Saks if you want to. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support, I appreciate it!! I'm so afraid to just open dialog with people but I am determined to make my business grow! THANKS! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Tweet" this!