Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesdays


I know this is supposed to be wordless but I just had to add a little caption. We went apple picking (such a fun, yummy, gorgeous time) but on the way, I had to switch cars and left the double stroller in the car I DIDN'T drive. Well being that it was nearly December, we had to go kinda far to find good apples and my toddler could not take the walk back. The friend I went with was kind enough to allow me to stuff both babies in her single stroller. My little boy thought it was hilarious. My daughter thought it was the perfect nap opportunity. (They were both supposed to be napping.)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

P.S. Basketball season has started so most of our evenings are spent in the gym and trying to get the word out about Avon but I will try my hardest to keep up with the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Tweet" this!